[EuroPython] ZOPE BBQ - beehieve contact / estimates of attendees

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:43:03 +0100

Dinu Gherman wrote:
> Martijn Faassen <faassen@vet.uu.nl>:
>
> > Note also that Mark Pratt has mentioned in the past he was interested
> > in organizing a Python event, so I'm really hoping he'd like to
> > contribute to EuroPython's organization.
>
> I know, but again, don't expect too much. Beehive is a purely
> commercial place following its own interests. I'd love to see
> them participate but after several chats with Mark I'm skeptical.

I've contacted him and Beehive is interested in contributing to some extent,
which is excellent news. Naturally their resources like any of ours are
limited, but we weren't expecting them to do all the work in the first
place so I'm not concerned. :)

Regards,

Martijn