[EuroPython] Public Relations, Registration of the people willing to come

Andrew Smart Andrew.Smart@smart-knowhow.de
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:42:44 +0100

Maybe we should help ourselves and offer a possibility to register for
official conference news and if the person is willing to come.

Like
  - a official new mailing list (seperate from this organisational mailing
list)
    Responsible: PublicRelationsteam
  - throu a web registration formular
  - the person can say
      O I will definitly attend (inform me about news and if avaible, entry
prices)
      O I will probably attend (inform me about news and if avaible entry
prices)
      O I am interested, inform me about news
  - additionally:
      O I need a cheap accomodation
      O I need a business/hotel accomodation

With the later informations we can talk to hotels and get special discounts.

Good Idea?

I don't know how to make this with wiki...?

Andrew