[EuroPython] Press Release German finished

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 23:47:45 +0100

Konrad Hinsen wrote:
> > Could you edit these changes into the Wiki ? Thanks.
>
> Sure, but since this might take a while, I wonder what happens if someone
> else decides to make changes at the same time - is there some coordination
> in the Wiki itself, or do we need to agree "offline"?

I think you need to depend on luck. We may want to switch to MoinMoin
which I think has a diff mechanism, but that doesn't come with our
Zope install and I don't want to overburden Amaze with a lot of demands
from us. :)

MoinMoin isn't a Zope based wiki btw, but it is python based.

Regards,

Martijn