[EuroPython] Press Release German finished

Stefane Fermigier sf@fermigier.com
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 13:25:16 +0100

On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 12:02:00PM +0100, Stefane Fermigier wrote:
>=20
> No, we already settled for "European Python and Zope Conference". That
> would make it "EPZC 2002" if you like, but I thought that everyone did
> agree not to remmove Zope from the title.

One of the arguments would be that for many EuroZopers it's important the=
re
there is a Zope conference labeled as such, and not just a Zope track dur=
ing a
Python (or Linux, or whatever) Conference.

	S.

--=20
St=E9fane Fermigier, Tel: +33 (0)6 63 04 12 77 (mobile).
http://nuxeo.com/ & http://portalux.com/ & http://aful.org/
"Amazon: we patent the dot in .com"