AW: [EuroPython] BudgetTeam, Budget Questions

Andrew Smart Andrew.Smart@smart-knowhow.de
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 04:00:13 +0100

> Andrew Smart wrote:
> > I've created a BudgetTeam Page:
> http://europython.zope.nl/wiki/BudgetTeam
> >
> > I've joined the team :-)

Welcome :-)

> I've joined too. No experience with this, but I felt I should at least
> be aware of what's going on there.

Oh, you'll see that budgeting and money is easy... if you have enough of it
:->
Else is also easy... just be sure to be the first one running ;-)

I love numbers and calculations, and I'm sure we have enough
conference-experienced people around to help out. We just have to ensure
enough manpower and intelligence for getting sponsors.

Question:

How we will handle the budget data/calculations? Is there any usable
OpenSource spreadsheet avaiable? StarOffice?

Andrew