[EuroPython] german press release (Korrekturlesen), contacts

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 14:46:20 +0100

[Please note: mailing list language is English]

Thorsten Horstmann wrote:

> Andrew Smart wrote:
> > the german translation is on the net. I'm currently working over it,
> > correcting some spelling (the translator was no tekki). Need someone German
> > to look over it, in an hour or two.
>
> mir wuerde "Vortragsreihe" besser als Uebersetzung von "Track" gefallen
> als "Veranstaltungsreihe".

Agreed.

> Ansonsten ist die Uebersetzung IMHO gut. Wann ist die deadline fuer
> Aenderungen?

The deadline was last friday, but since the press release won't go
out until early next week, changes are still possible.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH