[EuroPython] Introduction / Paper proposal

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 11:44:29 +0100

Marc Balmer wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I am new to this list, and I am a bit lost in then EuroPython
> "Information Jungle".. ;-)
>
> I read through some mailings in the archive, but I seem not
> the find the proper place to propose a paper.

You already made the correct first move ... post the proposal
to this list. In general, I think it's ok to either post to this
list or contact the track champions directly.

> My proposal is for the "Python in the Real World"-Track and is
> entitled "Building an IT-Architecture for Distributet, cross-platform,
> enterprise applications using Python, CORBA and wxWindows".
>
> It is primariliy the result of a research we have done for a customer,
> so it has a focus on practiability.
>
> If such a speech is of interest, please let me know how I could
> submit details (Abstract, Bio etc.) and where I can find more
> Information about EuroPython.

Please edit a short description of the talk under "Ideas"
into the track wiki at:

	http://europython.zope.nl/wiki/PythonInBusinessTrack

You should include a short description and your contact details,
so that we can follow up.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg