[EuroPython] Conference Title

Alastair Burt burt@dfki.de
18 Feb 2002 12:27:22 +0100

Dinu Gherman <gherman@darwin.in-berlin.de> writes:

> Good, but then I see an inconsistency between "EuroPython"
> and "European Python and Zope Conference". Ideally, I feel
> like it should be "European Python Conference 2002" and=20
> "EPC 2002" (like IPC10), with some subtitle emphasizing=20
> Zope like "The first Major European Python and Zope Mee-
> ting".

What happened to the good old tradition of naming conferences after tins of
meat? I think the conference should obviously be called "EUROSPAM 1", which
does not have Zope or Python in the title.

Just-trying-to-be-constructive-ly yours,

   Alastair

--=20
---
----
Alastair Burt
German Centre for AI (DFKI), Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3
Saarbr=FCcken 66123, Germany=20=09=09=09=09=09=09
Email: burt@dfki.de
Tel: +49 681 302 2565
Fax: +49 681 302 2235