[EuroPython] Press Release German finished

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:45:27 +0100

Stefane Fermigier wrote:
> > That has the disadvantage of not being true. :)
>
> But it *is* the first First Major Python *and* Zope Event.
>
> There has been major Python Events (in 1999) and Zope events (many)
> already, but no one with the double focus.

I realize that, but no everybody is going to read that 'and' as a
boolean one -- natural language leaves open various other competing
interpretation, and we're not going to risk that. We'll stay away
from the word 'first' where it can possibly be misinterpreted.

Regards,

Martijn