[EuroPython] Conference title

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:56:59 +0100

Konrad Hinsen wrote:
> Martijn Faassen <faassen@vet.uu.nl> writes:
>
> > That was my original intent too. What do others think? Get rid of Zope
>
> I have strictly no opinion on this. I don't think we'll have more or
> less participants either way, so just throw a coin and let's find an
> end to this discussion.

I've considered matters and threw a coin in my head and we'll keep
the title as it is, with Zope in there. The short title remains
EuroPython, and the general policy remains the same; we'll focus on
Python but won't neglect the Zope side. If we are to organize another
conference next year we can reevaluate the issue with more data.

I hope that this closes the discussion. Now on to the money matters.
If we're to start a EuroPython Foundation, what do we do and who
does it? What are the options? What's easiest?

Regards,

Martijn