[EuroPython] Tutorial: Using FreeMovie

Jacek Artymiak jacek@artymiak.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 01:16:28 -0100

Hi,

I'd like to propose a tutorial for the EuroPython conference.

I'm working on a Python port of my FreeMovie library, which creates and parses Macromedia Flash(tm) SWF files.  It is, in effect, an SWF SDK written entirely in Python.  FM comes with a high-level toolkit that simplifies the process of creating and parsing SWF files.  I use it to visualize business and scientific data.  I wonder if there would be anyone interested in attending a tutorial session on this subject?  The FM library is licenced under the terms of the GPL.

--
Jacek Artymiak
writer, author, developer, consultant ---------------------------