AW: [EuroPython] Budget Questions / Europython Conf Organisation

Andrew Smart Andrew.Smart@smart-knowhow.de
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 20:29:02 +0100

> >   * there is no European-wide Foundation as a possibility, right?
>
> Correct, AFAIK. The FSF-Europe had the same problem. They ended up
> starting with an non-profit organization in Germany ("eingetragener
> Verein", to be specific) as a parent organization and they're slowly
> adding sub-organizations for other european countries.

As I wrote today I may have found something which is supported from EU and
already "in use". Some sort of light-weight european society. I have to read
some dull, boring legal stuff I printed out tomorrow, will provide more
informations later.

Andrew