[EuroPython] Calling Web and Design teams

dagmar kolb de dagmar.kolb@just-ad.de
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 00:13:03 +0100

Hi Martijn, hi Tom

since I join the list only since one day, I did not get the beginning in
this thread. Just know following mail:

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Tom Deprez wrote:
> > I back you up on this Martijn.
> >
> > I already tried to start some discussion about the webdesign on this list,
> > but  almost nobody responded (I think only you did).
> > At the moment I was thinking on something and now I see somebody did a
> > wonderfull job, but damn, no I waisted my time!
> > I don't like this to happen, since I already don't have much free time.
>
> What we basically need is someone to take the lead on this, and who
> will make sure everybody is coordinated. They need to nag everybody
> and keep track of the status and things that are still missing, and try to
> push through some sort of vision.
>
> Is anyone willing to step forward as one? Tom?
>
> If a leader is determined for the web and design issues we can put him or her
> with big blinking letters on the wiki somewhere, so everybody knows who to
> talk to. :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Martijn

I agree to you, that there should be a leader. As far as I follow the
discussion here, there is still a lot to organise and put into a legal
form.... I work on the logo, I will keep track of  this, of course. But
I still do not know who elso does what. For example the webdesign. My
only contact so far is Andrew Smart. So if you can give some more infos,
do not hesitate to get in touch :-))

If you have any questions about the logo design, print realisation,
webdesign ... just send me a mail :-))

cu
dago
--