[EuroPython] press release is ready

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 01:03:07 +0100

Hi there,

Since nobody seems to say that the press release isn't ready for
sending, I will just declare it 'ready' and hope the best.

So let's go send out some press releases!

I've frozen the English version of the press release. You can get a
plain text version here:

http://www.europython.org/press_releases/d20020215/en

Only the English version for now; if the other languages are ready please
let me know and I'll add them.

The HTML version of the press release on the homepage is generated
from the plain text structured text version. A bit clunky, and we should
replace the homepage text with something shorter and move the press
release off to some sub pages eventually.

A reminder that the wiki has moved:

http://www.europython.org/draftwiki

we can move it back once the Python-URLs have disappeared from most news
sites homepages, if desired.

Regards,

Martijn