[EuroPython] European Python Conference Organisation

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:53:34 +0100

Andrew Smart wrote:

> Yup, I found something which might be/probably is a sort of european
> organisation.
>
> Possible since 1989; there are currently around 800 so called EWIV (german
> abbreviation, something like 'european economical interest association').

Thanks for the research. However, the problem with this form is
that only entrepreneurs can be members of such an association.
It is not open to people who don't run a business of some sort.

I believe that we should ask the city of Charleroi for help
here. Perhaps they can come up with a good form and help
with getting it up and running fast ?!

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH