[EuroPython] EUROPYTHON LOGO 2nd

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:18:33 +0100

Just wondering....

What would it give if the python made a circle and the stars were on the
body of the snake.

Just an idea, don't know if it would be nice.

Tom.

----- Original Message -----
From: "dagmar kolb de" <dagmar.kolb@just-ad.de>
To: "Europython" <europython@python.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 11:29 PM
Subject: [EuroPython] EUROPYTHON LOGO 2nd

Hi everybody,

may I introduce myself first? My name is Dagmar (dago) Kolb. I am
graphic designer *signature below*, knowing  Andrew Smart for quite a
while :-)) That is how I stumbled somehow into this python thing *gg*

Anyway, nice to be on this list since today. You got the first layouts
for the logo and here is the second version. Thanks a lot for your
feedback, Marc Balmer, Nicolas Chauvat and Michael Hudson. Look at the
new ones, you will like them :-)

cu
dago
--