[EuroPython] EUROPYTHON LOGO 2nd

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:22:32 +0100

> Can't we worry about the icon an web-site *after* having at least decided
on the basic things, like forming an organization, getting
> the bylaws right and setting up a management structure with dedicated
tasks ?!

This would perhaps be the best approach, but the longer we wait, the shorter
time we'll have to create the website.
The website is already announced on several other pages, so we need to do
something.
Not everybody has the experience to work on the rights, organisation
structure etc, so these people could already do some things on the web.
This will only make the web development faster at the end.

Tom.