[EuroPython] What about this logo ???

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:30:48 +0100 (CET)

> 1) we don't need "suits" that much

I do to make a living. They are the ones who buy stuff and I am running a
Python-maniac company. I would very much like to meet with lots of them
there as well as meeting with fellow python hackers.

> 2) they get used to that "hackers" style thes days, don't you think ?

Nope. I think Laura is right here. Good suits are serious suits and prefer
to do business with serious-looking people. When it fails, you get fired
less easily if you hired someone that "obviously looked serious". Ever
heard of M$ ?

Please note that I don't have anything against suits: running a company
even makes me wear suits :-)

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oł est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)