[EuroPython] Relook the logo

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
20 Feb 2002 15:44:56 +0000

And mine: I like the concept because it's simple, but there's too many
stars, so I can't read it.  Could it be done with only the 'o' as yellow
stars and everything else the same as the standard logo?

w.r.t  worrying about design too early... what is 'too early?' most of
the people who are interested in design are not interested in setting up
a bank account or a company: therefore there is no inefficiency in doing
both at the same time, surely?

the only danger is too much backwards-and-forwards, because the problem
with design is that everyone has an opinion...hmm, reminds me of like
OSS licenses or Conference titles :-P