[EuroPython] Re: EuroPython digest, Vol 1 #70 - 14 msgs

Jacek Artymiak jacek@artymiak.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 18:19:08 -0100

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 12:02:19PM -0500, europython-request@python.org wrote:
> You can look at the current knowledge status in the LegalBody wiki page.
>
> Would YOU choose to be a member? Beeing member does not neccessaryly mean
> you have to pay a membership fee (but I'm not saying that there will be NO
> membership fee :-) - no one knows that till today...)

It depends on the exact legal status of this entity.

> Are you willing to be a "functionaire", meaning playing some part of
> "official role"? Apart from fame and some far-future treasures this does
> mean some responsibility and maybe work.

I can volunteer some time and effort without being a member.  I'd need to kow more about the exact functions I'd be expected to perform.

--
Jacek