[EuroPython] access to the wiki

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 11:48:44 +0100

>My feeling is that, as soon as possible and by the time the PR is sent, we
should have a usable, maybe simple, web site with a registration page, as I
>expect many people to come when they see the PR but coming hardly a second
time if it is not ready at the time the PR is sent.

Ok. Well, a registration form shouldn't be that difficult.
I assume we can have access to a postgressql database? And with Martijn's
skills of Formulater, the page should be ready in no time :-)
But, what has to be on it? what kind of receipt should the subscriber get?
what do they have to pay? Should they be able to pay with VISA, etc?

Regards, Tom