[EuroPython] What about this logo ???

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 14:12:23 +0100

M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
[no hackers in tshirts!]
> > And I hope thats a focus of EuroPython as well.
>
> I hope so too... it will definitely be the focus for the
> business track.

Let's make that the focus of the business track, but let's let the
scientists be scientists and the hackers be hackers. The business
aspect to the conference is important, but without attracting hackers
there for instance (as they think they'd to wear a suit!) we won't get
any useful cross-fertilization, and it might as well be a demo session
on what Python can do for businesses, instead of an actual conference.

Regards,

Martijn