[EuroPython] paper/tutorial submission form

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 15:22:37 +0100

Hi there,

I've made a first go at the paper submission form, following the structure
described on this page:

http://europython.zope.nl/draftwiki/RequestForPapers

The initial form is here:

http://europython.zope.nl/call_for_papers

but will move after the site structure issues get worked out.

I expect there to be some discussion about missing fields, perhaps
superfluous fields. Also I'd like to have some discussion about duration;
do we want 90 minute conference sessions? Do we want 3 hour and even 6
hour tutorials, or would something like 1.5 hour up to 3 hour be more
suitable? Also I'm not sure what 'other:paper' means and such. :)

Anyway, discuss away.

Regards,

Martijn