[EuroPython] proposed website structure

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 15:26:23 +0100

> Some of my comments:
>
>   * Rename 'Press-Release' to 'Press Releases'

Ok.

>   * BoF -> BoFs

Ok.

>   * Conference Track -> Conference Program
>
>   * What do you mean by 'Code contents'?

Hmm,  couldn't find a word for the possible Programming Contest.... and I
just dropped something so I wouldn't forget it.

>   * Now there's a Python Track and a Zope Track. I think we want to pull
out the various tracks (business, science, developer) to the same
>     level as the zope track for now. When the Zope track gets more
definition we may want to split that one up as well.

Ok.

>   * possibly we should move 'Hotel Info' under 'Place', though it may
be good to link to it from the homepage.

Yes, I thought on this also, but mostly for conferences hotel info is
something all visitors need to have. And I think it is better to keep that
very visible, so that it easely found. So I placed this at first level.