[EuroPython] EuroPython Legal Structure

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:40:01 +0100

Are we read to get the ball rolling then ?

Here are some action bullets:

* Denis should publish the bylaws for everybody to read

* Denis will have to sign an agreement between him
  and the conference team c/o Martijn Faassen, which
  includes all the points we have discussed here
  (and which Martijn had summarized in his mail),
  and send it to Martijn.

* Martijn will then verify the agreement, scan it
  and post it to the web-site

* The GeneralCommittee members then sign up as members
  for P3B (Denis is already signed up, so that leaves
  Martijn and Nicolas); others in the conference team
  may also wish to do so (e.g. people from the budget
  team).

* P3B announces the official responsibility for the
  conference in this forum and on its web-page. The
  announcement should also declare a treasurer
  who is responsible for the financial actions regarding
  P3B's involvement in the conference organization.

* P3B sets up a new bank account for conference related
  payments.

* P3B sets up a ShareIT account and a PayPal account.

* The budget team then takes over the rest of the
  financial business.

I should probably put this list on the wiki... there
are probably a few actions missing.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH