[EuroPython] From Guido, forwarded from the Marketting Python mailing list

Laura Creighton lac@strakt.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:45:49 +0100

------- =_aaaaaaaaaa0

We are discussing how to market python there.  World domination: how to
get it.  There was a call for ideas.  I posted my The idea for the
Sprint that Andrew Smart and I wrote up in the discussion of the
Business Track.  This happened.

Laura Creighton

------- =_aaaaaaaaaa0

Replied: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 00:24:23 +0100
Replied: lac
Replied: Guido van Rossum <guido@python.org>