[EuroPython] UK Python Conference 2002 - April 4/5, Oxford

Andy Robinson andy@reportlab.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 01:21:26 -0000

The UK Python Conference 2002 - as far as I know, the first
one in this country - will be taking place at the Heritage
Motor Centre, Oxford, on April 4/5.  We have two solid days
of Python talks.

I would like to thank the organisers of the Association of C
and C++ Users for allowing us to piggy-back onto their
conference, thereby making this possible. Last year
we had two Python talks as part of an 'alternative languages'
track and this year we have a full track.  We can make this
an annual event if enough people come.  You also get to
rub shoulders with Stroustrup, Coplien and various other
gurus of the C++ and Java worlds.

Brief details of the talks and all the administrative info
are available at
Full program details (unofficial location) can be found at

Best Regards,

Andy Robinson
ReportLab Inc
(and Python track coordinator)