[EuroPython] Any News ?

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:56:54 -0500

M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> Stefane Fermigier wrote:
> I suppose, the flyer won't make to IPC10 though ... which is sad.

If someone can get the flyer to me by the end of this week, we can print
up a hundred and pass them out.  The problems, of course, involved
making the decision that define what goes on the flyer, and then
designing the flyer.

>>    MF: ask Paul Everitt / GvR to talk about the EP conference during IPC10
>>

> This and other "get the word out" activities should be top
> priority, IMHO.

When you have the basics decided upon, let me know.  If you could come
up with a URL with the up-to-the-date info, then we can pass that info
around.

--Paul