[EuroPython] Online presentations

Juergen Hermann Juergen Hermann" <jh@web.de
Mon, 01 Jul 2002 18:04:19 +0200

On Mon, 01 Jul 2002 17:31:37 +0200 (CEST), Dinu Gherman wrote:

>I'm sharing the following thoughts with you.

Some more by me:
 - there should be a TGZ or something with _all_ material (as soon as
we are complete)
 - there should be a way to get all files via "wget -r", so mirroring
is easy

>If all this has been already considered or is in the works,
>please ignore this message!

Ditto. BTW, I volunteered to Martijn to create a set of index files
suitable for a file system representation. And I'm able to convert PPT
etc. to PDF (we have Distiller installed on our workstations).

Ciao, J=FCrgen

--
J=FCrgen Hermann, Developer (jhe@webde-ag.de)
WEB.DE AG, http://webde-ag.de/