[EuroPython] Online presentations

Jean-François Roche jfroche@jfroche.be
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 18:59:31 +0200

Le Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 05:31:37PM +0200, Dinu Gherman pianota:
> I'm not sure who copes with putting the presentations online
> (maybe the track champions?), so I'm writing in this open
> space.
I m busy with that for the moment as Tom went in vacantion.

> - quite some are PowerPoint files (some even zipped), while we
>   said that platform-neutral PDF would be the preferred format
>   (see win2pdf.com for a PDF printer driver),
I can change that.

> - the option list on the presentation page should perhaps have
>   an "All" entry, and finally
I thought about it but it's not done yet. Do it soon.

> - the files should probably be named in a more consistent way,
>   following *some* kind of pattern.
They ll be renamed soon.

> If all this has been already considered or is in the works,
> please ignore this message!
I v considered some parts but this helps me to dont forget doing it. Thanks
a lot!

			Jean-François Roche