[EuroPython] PDFs for Talks

Jean-François Roche jfroche@jfroche.be
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 12:08:44 +0200

Le Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 10:42:03AM +0200, M.-A. Lemburg pianota:
> How are we doing ? Any files still missing ? Any problems
> with the existing ones ?
Missing: 20 presentations:

* Alan Runyan - Plone and CMF
* Andy Robinson - Enterprise Reporting Solutions with ReportLab
* Armin Rigo - Psyco
* Bernhard Herzog - Vector-Drawing in Python with Sketch
* Godefroid Chapelle - Generating a database and its management interface based on a XML semantic description
* Guido van Rossum - BDFL Pronouncements
* Itamar Shtull-Trauring - Slides - a presentation generator for Python
* Itamar Shtull-Trauring - Twisted
* John Pinner - Using Python to Escape the 4GL Trap
* Kapil Thangavelu - Gideon: An Application Framework For Zope
* Kit Blake - Silva, an XML authoring and publication tool
* Martijn Faassen - Zope and XML
* Michael Eichner - CopyZclass, a Zope product to copy and adapt an existing Zclass
* Nicolas Chauvat - Narval
* Paolo Bizzari - OpenFlow
* Raphaël Glassberg - PrimeUser, a business case of the use of Zope for e-commerce
* Robert Boulanger - Zoa - Working with Boa Constructor and Zope
* Steve Alexander - Zope3 Event service
* Theo de Ridder - Python as wide-spectrum language in a tough application domain
* Tim Couper - Introducing Python to a Fortune 500 Company

> I know that Tim Couper still has to send in his talk, but he
> is currently on vacation.
Same for Godefroid Chapelle.

	Regards,

					Jean-François