[EuroPython] EuroPython: Expensive Hotels

Nicola Larosa nico@tekNico.net
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 10:37:27 +0200

> http://europython.p3b.org/adeps/index_html
> You've two possible stays there:
>
> night 23 euro / person (Breakfast, Taxes, insurances, included )

Those are 2-bed rooms.

> night 17 euro / person (Breakfast, Taxes, insurances, included )

While those are 8-bed rooms.

I reserved a bed in a 2-bed room at the Adeps reservation page:

http://europython.p3b.org/adeps/reservation

By the way, I need to stay the 28/29 night too, but the form would not let
me say that. Please, P3B, let me know whether I have to book a room in
another hotel. :^(

Should anybody wish to share the room, I assure being clean and noiseless. :^)

Since Loverval is a bit far from CEME (
http://europython.zope.nl/accommodation/#distance ), does P3B envision some
common means of transportations too? What are the public transport
opportunities?

I am copying all this to the Attendees Wiki too:

http://europython.zope.nl/wiki/ShareHotelRoom

--
"Too much cleverness in the parser can turn against you."
   Guido Van Rossum

Nicola Larosa - nico@tekNico.net