Fw: [EuroPython] EuroPython: Expensive Hotels

Adeps-info-P3B-Team adeps.info@p3b.org
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 17:30:31 +0200

On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 11:34:52AM +0200, Tom Deprez wrote:
> Sorry François, I forgot to include you in this mail.
>
> Please reply to these on europython@python.org

Ok

> book
>
>  Mmm, François, the person who is in contact with the youth hostel, can
> give you more information. I CC him.
> Know however that during the weekends, there is likely no place
> available.
> François, what about the night of 28 till 29?
>
> > > The EuroPython team can't take care of organizing your hotel, sorry.
> > > Why don't you call up the hotel by telephone ?
>
>  Correct, but concerning the youth hostel, we have a go-between: It's
> François! :-)
> For all your questions concerning the youth hostel:
> mailto:adeps.info@p3b.org

if you don't find someone ... we do it for you ...

when you have the tickets to go to Adeps you can organise by yourself to
find affinity-sleepers.

> > > No. You should either use public transport or share a taxi.

> > > http://europython.zope.nl/location
> > >
> > > The wiki also has a map of Charleroi which should be helpful.
> >
> Perhaps, we could do somehting about this. François, is it possible to
> make up some pages which contains the different transport means of
> travel to and from the conference building / accommodations.  This
> information is more directer. Our visitors don't have to look for this
> information anymore. They can use your instructions.

sure there is a request ... i do my best to add it on the site
"europython.p3b.org/adeps/" before the end of the week ..

Regards,

François
P3B Member
. Adeps - Info            .