[EuroPython] To All Track Champions

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 22:32:19 +0200

Hi all,

It's time to close the doors concerning the talks and tracks.
The *deadline*  is 9th of June. By then all talks and tutorials should
be entered in the talks database and have status to 'confirmed'.
All entries of the talks should have: abstract, correct time/day,
biography, mail, ... of the speaker.
It is the intention that this information will be used in the broshures,
so we would like to have a nice filled broshure.

Further also add all speakers to the registration database as 'speaker'
and 'free'. If you can't do this, pass me the speakers to me, with their
email address and company they are working for and I'll add them to the
database.

Thanks in advance,
Tom.