[EuroPython 2002] Re: [EuroPython] Track Chairmen: Talk database

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:11:11 +0200

Nicolas Chauvat wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Jun 2002, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
>=20
>=20

>>>Paul's bio is in the database.... Don't know why you don't see one.
>>
>>His entry for the ZopeBoF is missing the entry. (I was just
>>visually checking the talk database extracted as CSV)
>=20
>=20
> BTW, what about LTalks, can we enter them in the DB too or do we leave
> them in the wiki for now ?

Perhaps Tom could add a new talk type for LTs as well ?!

I don't think we should put these into the brochure, but
it might be good the post-conference work and certainly
for the CD if they submit PDFs for their talks as well.

--=20
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH
Meet us at EuroPython 2002:                 http://www.europython.org/