[EuroPython] Speaker's presentation material

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:58:45 +0200 (CEST)

> > Apropos on time, when is the deadline?
>
> The conference :-)

I don't think that's a good idea. It may be ok for some special case. But
being ready *before* the conference is always better and gives more time
to track champions to have everything in place when it begins.

For example, I told my speakers not to bother coming with a laptop unless
they want to show live demos. I'll have everything ready on my laptop and
switching speakers will be as easy as walking off and to the desk.

> The CD will be worked on *after* the conference.

But we can put the material on the website before the conference right ?
The quality of the talks will be another incentive for people to show up
and discuss with speakers. And if you're interested in many subjects, you
can skim the talks before the conf and know that you don't want to miss a
chat with such and such.

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oł est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)