[EuroPython] scheduling

Laura Creighton lac@strakt.com
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:12:58 +0200

Ok, I think that Jacob's Tutorial should be starting at 0900 like the others
rather than 0945, correct?  This brings up another problem.  Jacob's
tutorial now happens at the same time as Alex's tutorial, and we have
arranged to have them both taped.  Right now I can't see exactly how
the tutorials are supposed to fit together -- the time slices on the
pictoral graph do not match the times printed in the schedule.  Am
I correct that 2 tutorials are supposed to fit in a time slice between
breaks?  Or is only 1 to fill that time?

Still confused,
Laura