[EuroPython] Presentations online

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:10:41 +0200

To all,

No offence to anybody, but please in the future discuss such things when
they appear on the list.... not the day after people discussed (not much
discussion then, accept for the motivations of Nicolas why to put it
online (if I recall right)...) it the day before and performed some
work. Everything has to quick now, the conference is soon there, I don't
wait long these days before I put something online (even if nobody
discussed it).
Mostly of the time you've to ask 20 times before people react (and it's
not funny to get reactions after something is done, after you've put
your time in it), so it's just not worth to wait (sorry for my bad
mode). Do you know that I work these days till 04.00 o'clock in the
morning and that I get nothing in return? All my other projects are on
halt, so they bring me no income. I'm lucky that I still have a fixed
day job, which also suffers now.

Discuss it now and make a decission, I'm willing to accept every
outcome, but I'm not in the mode to change it everytime again.

Again, not posted to anyone particular, and sorry for my bad moods.

Tom.