[EuroPython] by all means let's keep the slides downloadable...!

Dinu Gherman gherman@darwin.in-berlin.de
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 16:09:40 +0200 (CEST)

Just a comment to Alex' and Laura's remarks, not an attempt
to continue this discussion... I feel being dragged on your
side - ask me again tomorrow and I'll be there!

If the nature of the conference had been earlier expressed
more explicitly as one with participants being *expected
to prepare* for the event (always a good idea, but rarely
the case) I had never brought this up.

As a self-punishment (deserved or not) I'll try to finish
my own slides by tomorrow and put them somewhere online,
hoping not to be too much undermining the organizers' au-
thority. ;-)

Regards,

Dinu