[EuroPython] Presentations online

Nicola Larosa nico@tekNico.net
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 17:35:44 +0200

> Er, "Soviet Bureaucrat" might be ok with a huge-tongue-in-cheek,

I would definitely swear it was there, yes. ;^)

> but take care not to call him a nazi, or that would end the discussion
 > too early for us to get our point across... (Jon Dyte, are you around ? ;-)

Don't worry, I won't, I realized he's German. But you can call me "fascist"
if you like. :^)

And, I was under the impression that the discussion was already over, as far
as he's concerned. :^(

> MAL, Denis and Tom have done an awful lot of work for the conference. I
> you want them to change their mind about something, you'd better buy them
> a beer once there than start a true flamewar about a sensible subject.

Well, that would be nice, but something tells it would be too late, in this
case. ;^)

> I appreciate any help to prove my position is better though ;-)

I'm not quite sure I helped the case. :-|

--
"Too much cleverness in the parser can turn against you."
   Guido Van Rossum

Nicola Larosa - nico@tekNico.net