[EuroPython] Presentations online

Nicola Larosa nico@tekNico.net
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:34:40 +0200

>>> We have decided to make the pages only available to site managers.
>> For the record, "We" being who?

> Tom, Marc-Andre and me.

Thanks for the clarification. As Paul said, I should have realized this
already, and with group maturity to boot.

>> I made a count of opinions on the matter.

> Do you want mine ? I would have agreed with Nicolas, but it's not a
> vital problem (like Paul said).

Good to know, the imbalance between expectations and decisions grows even more.

> So, I will follow what "we" have decided, no time for long discussions.

We'll all will, and please note that gratitude for the work done was never
in discussion. Only some unpleasant side effects.

> For me, you may discuss the point on the list provided you keep
> friendly

It's always nice not being told to shut up.

> and you don't ask Marc-Andre to loose precious time developping
> a long argumentation.

I'm not.

> Perhaps you could even set up another poll, it's
> nice to see you getting involved with the decisions.

It doesn't really look necessary, opinions have been stated here.

> While we're waiting for the vote results, we'll keep the slides hidden
> though. :-)

You know, I didn't really hope that Benevolence of Dictators would extend
that much. Only, let's hope it's not really For Life. ;^)

And now, for something completely different...

--
"Too much cleverness in the *committee* can turn against you."
   Guido Van Rossum, apocryphal

Nicola Larosa - nico@tekNico.net