[EuroPython] We the Benevolent Dictators :-P declare...

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 18:47:56 +0200

>> Seeing that some speakers would like to publish their work upfront,
>> we have reconsidered our previous decision on the subject.
>
> We praise Sir Benevolent Dictator for his cleverness and will blindly
> continue to follow him for he knows where to lead us.

Ah, finally, great, we've some humble followers.
Know that thay have to speak about DictatorS :-).

Now, kneel and thay shall be released :-)

>> ps. Nicolas, we didn't mailed you directly, but I guess you don't
>> mind we've made you the contact person?
>
> Nope. I'm done refactoring Logilab's network and net access (that's
> why some of you may have experienced severe problems trying to
> contact us or our web sites today), hence will handle these documents
> next monday.

Great. Know my 'minion' that I have reset the permissions of the
presentation folder.

Regards,
Sir Tom.