[EuroPython] [ANNOUNCE] EuroPython/Zope 2002 : D-10 Status

Nicola Larosa nico@tekNico.net
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:57:38 +0200

> Yay!  I really ought to get around to booking transport soon, so I'd
> like to ask about what's happening on the Friday... are there going to
> be people around on Friday afternoon to chat to, or should I get the
> early afternoon flight?

FWIW, I'll be around until Saturday morning, so if someone's got a nice idea
for Friday evening, please speak up! :^)

--
"Perl is a language for dog people, i.e., people who like big, shaggy,
messy critters that slobber all over the place, chew on everything,

Nicola Larosa - nico@tekNico.net