[EuroPython] Tuesday Evening [Was: Friday afternoon]

Nicola Larosa nico@tekNico.net
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:26:24 +0200

> I also guess a lot of people will arrive on Tuesday evening. Is anything
> (informal) planned for the evening before the conference?

Me too, again. Looks like I stretched my stay a little a bit. :^)

--
"Perl is a language for dog people, i.e., people who like big, shaggy,
messy critters that slobber all over the place, chew on everything,

Nicola Larosa - nico@tekNico.net