[EuroPython] Conference brochure draft for review

Denis Frère denis@aragne.com
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 04:10:38 +0200

Le Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 09:42:43PM -0400, Paul Everitt pianota:

> Thanks Andy, good job laying this out, it's really attractive!

Indeed. :-)

> 14) Under Denis, I'm pretty sure the word "derivated" was derived from
> another word. :^)

It's a perfect Caroloregian-English word meaning something as
"by-products" if I can trust my dictionary. ;-)

Help me to find the right word knowing that Zope is included therein.

> 15) "One of the first Python book" -> "books"

Sharp eye !

General question : what's the best way to correct faults ?

Denis
--
Denis FRERE
P3B    : Club Python(-Zope) Belge --------- http://www.p3b.org