[EuroPython] Conference brochure draft for review

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:14:12 +0200

Dinu Gherman wrote:
> Paul Everitt <paul@zope.com>:
>

>>Thanks Andy, good job laying this out, it's really attractive!
>

> This is an awesome piece of work, indeed! The SVG stamp is kind
> of great, isn't it (if it is SVG... ;-)?

If you mean th background image, that's plain PDF.

> Just one comment: I can see at least in my speaker description
> things like "ReportLab?" (note the questionmark) which stems
> from MoinMoin displaying unknown WikiNames. Is there some way
> to remove those or would that be possible only with lots of
> hand-editing?

Please contact the track champion for that talk to have it
fixed. AFAIK, there is no automatic way of doing this.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH