[EuroPython] Conference brochure draft for review

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:58:59 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, Andy Robinson wrote:

> A draft of the EuroPython brochure is up for review
> at
>   http://www.reportlab.com/demos/epc/brochure.pdf

Nice!

> We would be grateful for anyone who can proofread
> this; especially, could track chairs and speakers please
> check the accuracy of speakers, bios, time allocations and
> so on?  We really need feedback TOMORROW (Wednesday)
> to get to a stable "version 1.0".

Here comes feedback.

Page 4: Track Chairmen. Konrad Hinsen eventually didn't chair the Science
Track. Its was only Marc Poinot and myself.

Page 5: Alexandre Fayolle's, Alex Martelli's and Jacob Hallen's talks are
tutorials, but that's not explicit when reading the schedule. Is this a
bug or a feature.

Page 9: AM Descombes Lightning Talk has to happen before 9:30 for he is to
leave before 10. I changed that in the Talks db yesterday, but you
probably fetched the information before I did.

Page 10: the bio for Logilab's LT was at first-person. I fixed it in the
Talks db.

Page 12: same for my Talk about Narval. Fixed in the DB.

Page 24 and following: looks like interviews are cut before the end. Bug
or feature ?

Missing: Logilab's half-page advertisement. I'll fix that by sending it to
you right away.

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oł est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)