[EuroPython] Finished brochure

Andy Robinson andy@reportlab.com
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 23:52:04 +0100

> What is a dynamic version? What do we do with the status versus the
> dynamic version?

Just a little ReportLab demo which may appear in a day or two :-)
Whoops, I leaked.

> I guess you missed Infrae's half-page ad (sorry we were late; we can
> also do a PDF if EPS isn't right, it's just ghostview didn't like the
> PDF we'd generated so I sent the EPS to be sure), and Logilab's as well?

I got them tonight as I was away today, and John did not know
about them.  I hope we can fit them in tomorrow but will not
promise where. But if there are any more ads after that, it's
too late.

Your EPS was over one metre tall but mostly blank :-)
I presume the intent is a half page ad like the others...

- Andy