[EuroPython] Conference brochure draft for review

Andy Robinson andy@reportlab.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:35:14 +0100

> 1) First, for some reason this crashes the mess out of Acrobat 4 on
> Win2k (crash meaning it would hang my GUI until the task
> manager finally
> got around to killing it).  I upgraded to Acrobat 5 reader
> and it solved
> the problem.

We all develop against Acrobat Reader 4 on Win2k and it works
for us; it's been years since we had an Acrobat Reader error.
I think it's more to do with how browsers download
things.  Try saving that URL as a file on your local hard disk
and test again.    If you get an error from that, I'll worry.

Today we will put up a web page with a link to the PDF
and see if there are still any problems.

Thanks for all the rest of the feedback which is superb!
We'll start cranking through it.

Best Regards,

Andy Robinson