[EuroPython] Revised brochures available

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:52:35 +0200

Andy Robinson wrote:
> Two revised versions of the brochure are now up at
>   http://www.reportlab.com/demos/epc/brochure.pdf  (46pp, 1.9Mb)
>   http://www.reportlab.com/demos/epc/brochure_minimal.pdf  (14pp, 1.6Mb)
>
> These are based on the talks database just now, but I don't
> know whether editors have finished.  Layout should be considered
> final.  The Aragne add has been corrected.  Robin Becker is
> still working on a dynamic version (filter out tracks and
> interviews yourself) but we'll keep the above two variants
> up to date and there.

Not sure whether this is just with AcroRead on Linu, but the
ads have a red frame around them. Is this the white frame
you added to avoid the background image shining through ?

Probably too late to fix: we discussed several times that
the time table entries should be formatted indented like
so:

time
    title
    author

Alternatively, just print the time in bold. If none of this
is possible, just leave it as is :-)

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH